A BLEND OF TRADITIONAL AND MODERN
Level of comfort on board of this Sailing Cruise Ship is one of the highest among other luxury ships. Significant dimensions of the ship (length 64 meters and width 9 meters) accommodate up to 42 passengers in 18 cabins. While it is not much, it is not a small thing, either. Such size is ideal for a voyage where one may want to both be left alone and be part of a group. This is not the most expensive cruise ship, the price is equal to your comfort.
LUXURY GREEK ISLAND CRUISES
A TRUE SAILING ADVENTURE 2018
5 Aegean & Ionian cruises with 42 islands and towns.
Cruise in royal comfort!
Over the spring months and through the end of June, we run Greek cruises in the Aegean Sea, which offers very warm weather at this time.
Then during July and August – when warm weather comes to the Ionian Sea – we run Greek cruises into this aquatic area.
Simply order a cabin aboard the sail ship and you will find yourself flying under its sails in no time!
|Vessel speed at operating engine||10 knots|
The terms and conditions for charter of SPV
Information about the sailing ship:
-Registration – Malta
-Port of Registry – Valletta
-Area of rendering services – the Mediterranean
Prices include / free of charge:
- Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during a day at the bar counter
- Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
- Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
- SAT TV in the cabins
On extra payment:
- Port fee
- Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
- Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
- Rent of underwater towing scooters
- Water skies, wakeboards etc.
- Instructors for windsurfing and diving
- Bus excursions with invited guide
- Laundry services
- Air tickets, transfer and visa, excursions cost
- Service charge (tips) is 8 Euro per day/1 Passenger (on passengers decision)
- 3 different types of cabin to choose: Premium Class, Standard Class, Economy Class